By clearly stating our values, we aim to reinforce what makes us successful, to discourage those things that hinder our progress, and to make a clear statement about our identity. Values only make a difference if they are shared, believed in and practised.
Excellence in everyone and everything
- Always strive to be the best;
- Deliver technical excellence and value beyond it;
- Ensure that our work, processes and service delivery are consistently of the highest quality;
- Remain open to constructive criticism and to suggestions for improvement.
Respecting and including every individual
- Treat everyone with courtesy and respect;
- Value people’s opinions;
- Embrace diversity and give people scope to be themselves;
- Care about people’s well-being and respect the need for life outside work;
- Encourage and support people to play a part in their wider community;
- Encourage in everyone a strong sense of belonging;
Entrepreneurial spirit and energy
- Build the legal practice on the energy and enterprise of individuals and teams;
- Expect and encourage everyone to show initiative and take responsibility;
- Remain innovative and forward-thinking;
- Remain at the leading edge;
- Enjoy achievements, but always strive to go further.
- Enjoy working with the clients and want them to enjoy working with the firm;
- Have a relationship with the clients based on openness, trust, mutual respect and integrity.